As society continues to face greater pressures to protect the environment, and increasingly thinking green at Ecosam Fulfillment Group we’ve always focused on protecting the environment by continually striving to update and expand our environmentally friendly practices. 40% of shoppers seek environmentally-friendly stores. This number is raising rapidly. People are willing to pay more for eco-friendly solutions. Supporting eco ways raises brand likeability in shopper's eyes.
- Use Styrofoam Peanuts as a void fill when packing orders
- Use Eco-Friendly Paper for Void Filling
- Use automatic shut-off lights in offices
- Recycle plastics and corrugated cardboard
- Recycle paper shredding
- Real-Time online reporting this eliminates Printed Reports
- We are always looking for new ways to reduce our carbon footprint and welcome your suggestions.
Our Eco approach:
- We use new recycled paper for packing slips. This not only reduces the amount of natural resources we use but also keeps specific chemicals out of the watershed.
- 99.7% of what we use is recycled or reused within our warehouse operation.
- We purchase green power from our local utility and use eco-friendly lighting throughout our facility.
- Our electric forklifts run on green power. There are no noxious fumes to penetrate your products and make them stink.
- We use brand-new recycled boxes to ship your products. It not only looks nice, but it also makes you feel good, too! By doing this, we are able to save small forests each year.
- We buy all office/packing and warehouse supplies locally. No one has to use up packing supplies to ship us packing supplies.
- When we invoice, it’s electronic, not paper.
- Ecosam saves enough paper to produce over 2,700 average elementary school textbooks per year.